Stand By Me materials are not sold without training. Campuses that purchase the program are required to share data with Stand by Me, LLC, in order to continuously improve programming.
- Two hour training for faculty sponsors, who then serve as on-site trainers for your students and staff.
- Half-hour training for faculty and staff.
- One-hour training for students.
How To Purchase
Stand by Me pre-orders for the book are available until February 22. Get your copy today! Campuses that purchase the book can download the faculty sponsor training manual through our website link for no additional charge. An email with password will be sent once the thank you form is submitted
- Once faculty sponsors are thoroughly familiar with the manual, they can then serve as on-site trainers for your students and staff. They can also train future sponsors, so that training can be continuous without further cost. The manual is simple and easy to follow. Faculty sponsors can receive support and check out FAQ's.
- Training time for students is one hour or less.
- Training time for faculty is 30 minutes.
- Once the program is up and running, they are encouraged to share data with Stand by Me, in order to continuously improve programming.
Just Released - Pre-Order until February 22
The following services are currently available from Dr. Cohen:
- On-site training (including training of your faculty sponsors) and coaching for districts/campuses and will include the Faculty Training Manual for each campus (training will not include a copy of Stand by Me until publication.).
- Informational presentations for districts/campuses and community groups.