EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE WITH DATA DRIVEN DECISION MAKING
WHAT MAKES STAND BY ME STAND OUT?
- It provides real data on bullying incidents for administrative decision making.
- It is simple, easy to train and to implement (approximately one hour for students).
- It teaches students to help a victim while ignoring the bully.
- It removes the audience and therefore the reinforcing power of attention.
- It is reasonably priced and self-sustaining (faculty sponsors can train future sponsors).
- It provides an immediate support system for the victim.
- It supports students in staying discipline free.
- It provides all students (including the bullies) a path to leadership and full membership in the school community.
STAND BY ME FOR SCHOOLS
- Anti-Bullying Program
- Empowers Students
- Encourage Student Participation by teaching Leadership Skills
- Fifth – Eighth Grade Students
- Evidence based Practice
- Data Driven Results