At this time, Stand By Me materials are not sold without training. Campuses that purchase the program are required to share data with Stand by Me, LLC, in order to continuously improve programming.
- Two hour training for faculty sponsors, who then serve as on-site trainers for your students and staff.
- Half-hour training for faculty and staff.
- One-hour training for students.
- Materials $35 per person. Purchase must be combined with training.
- Training costs can be customized for your campus/district needs. Please complete contact us for more specific information.
On February 1, 2018, Stand by Me will be available for purchase in book form. Campuses that purchase the book can download the faculty sponsor training manual through our website link for no additional charge.
- Once faculty sponsors are thoroughly familiar with the manual, they can then serve as on-site trainers for your students and staff. They can also train future sponsors, so that training can be continuous without further cost. The manual is simple and easy to follow. Faculty sponsors can receive support and check out out FAQ's.
- Training time for students is one hour or less.
- Training time for faculty is 30 minutes.
- Once the program is up and running, they are encouraged to share data with Stand by Me, in order to continuously improve programming.
The following services are currently available from Dr. Cohen:
- On-site training (including training of your faculty sponsors) and coaching for districts/campuses and will include the Faculty Training Manual for each campus (training will not include a copy of Stand by Me until publication.).
- Informational presentations for districts/campuses and community groups.